Return to Website

MTC Sun-Riders Forum

Hier kan je vanalle vragen stellen aan onze bezoekers en misschien weten zij wel een antwoord op je prangende vragen

MTC Sun-Riders Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gary Moore - Ballads And Blues

Gary Moore - Ballads And Blues > http://snipurl.com/2aeo8j0

b92c5eb40e
Please try again Report abuse 5 of 6 people found the following review helpful5.0 out of 5 starsAn excellent example of what blues-rock should sound like. Track Listing Sample Title/Composer Performer Time Stream 1 Always Gonna Love You Gary Moore Gary Moore 3:54 SpotifyAmazon 2 Still Got the Blues Gary Moore Gary Moore 4:10 3 Empty Rooms Neil Carter / Gary Moore Gary Moore 4:15 4 Parisienne Walkways Phil Lynott / Gary Moore Gary Moore 6:47 SpotifyAmazon 5 One Day Gary Moore Gary Moore 4:00 SpotifyAmazon 6 Separate Ways Gary Moore Gary Moore 4:54 SpotifyAmazon 7 Story of the Blues Gary Moore Gary Moore 6:39 SpotifyAmazon 8 Crying in the Shadows Gary Moore Gary Moore 5:00 SpotifyAmazon 9 With Love (Remember) Gary Moore Gary Moore 7:05 SpotifyAmazon 10 Midnight Blues Gary Moore Gary Moore 4:58 SpotifyAmazon 11 Falling in Love with You Gary Moore / Neumann / Victor Young Gary Moore 4:05 12 Jumpin' at Shadows Duster Bennett Gary Moore 4:21 SpotifyAmazon 13 Blues for Narada Gary Moore Gary Moore 7:40 SpotifyAmazon 14 Johnny Boy Gary Moore Gary Moore 3:11 SpotifyAmazon blue highlight denotes track pick . Fix in Music Library Close Buy New $8.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Read more Published 8 months ago by CougarDomme 5.0 out of 5 starsGary Moore is the best It's so sad that Gary Moore has passed but the music he left behind is soulful and speaks to your heart. This is a cd I listen to hours on end - both Gary's voice and the accompaniment penetrate deep into one's soul.and are indeed the musical equivalent of the perfect massage. Thank you for your feedback. Oh my god what a artist he is.Though i was a biggest fan of SCORPIONS i love to hear gary moore too.this cd contains finest songs of gary moore like persianne walkways, still got the blues, with love, empty rooms,always gonna love you etc. I am a guitar player myself but could never image blues could be played with so much soul and feelings.

However, I also own Still Got The Blues and After Hours andprefer those albums as they are versus the sampling here. I am amazed that it took me so long to discover this major talent and chagrined that he is not here to make even more great music. More On Demand Everywhere Upload Site Map . I think this is a great CD if you like jazz, blues, rock, etc. By David M. Sorry, we failed to record your vote. DetailsThe Best Of The Blues [2 CD] by Gary Moore Audio CD $14.79 In Stock.Sold by MEGA Media and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Lyrics came straight from the heart.

Tian zhu ding AKA A Touch of Sin 2013 DVDRip x264Phantom 2013 FRENCH 720p BluRay x264 AC3-TMBPredator[Arnold Schwarzenegger][1987][DvDRip]Xvid[ENG]-SizofrenikGarmin Unlock Generator v.1.5 FINAL.rarVisible Body Skeleton Premium v2 0 0-DVTUltra ISO Premium Edition v9.3.6.2750 Software PatchZoo (2007) DVDRip.1337bitsUnited States of Tara S1E01-04 SWESUB DVDRip-Rand000mWe Are The World 25 for Haiti (2010).mp3Toy Defense 2 v1.10 (apk obb) [Mod] {Android} [JOKER] {ALRG}