​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Youth With Susan

Thanks to my mother (the purveyor of this site) I grew up watching Susan Hayward. My favorite was "I Climbed the Highest Mountain." Susan was so strong and independent, despite being a preacher's wife...a woman ahead of her times. I can only hope a little of her on screen spirit and vivacity rubbed off. Thanks mom for very Susan-y youth. I still remember when we took a detour on a family vacation to visit her grave.

Re: My Youth With Susan

Kelly, a nice message you left, and a nice compliment to

your Mom.

And I think a LOT of spirit and courage has come from both

she, and your seeing all those movies over the years with her. You are proving that you have guts and stick it out

every day. Hang in and do what you believe you should do

in every case. We both think you are TOPS.

Bye

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks to my mother (the purveyor of this site) I grew up watching Susan Hayward. My favorite was "I Climbed the Highest Mountain." Susan was so strong and independent, despite being a preacher's wife...a woman ahead of her times. I can only hope a little of her on screen spirit and vivacity rubbed off. Thanks mom for very Susan-y youth. I still remember when we took a detour on a family vacation to visit her grave.