​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Gues This Quote

Cathy.. I agree.. it's annoying.. but those advertisements go with the territory....the price of a FREE messageboard. ...Ginger

Re: Re: Gues This Quote

Gloria.. I've heard/read the quote ...but I can't put a name to it yet..Okay, give me another 24 hours.. PLEEZE..ha..Thanks Ginger

Re: Re: Re: Gues This Quote

Sorry, Gloria.. I guess I have to give up on this one.
I know I'll be kicking myself when I hear the answer...Ginger

Re: Gues This Quote

Kerry and Ginger, I cannot cause you any more grief. Think about it this way: who would know Susan well enough to know her eating habits? Someone who dined with her once or twice would not make a statement like that. So it had to be somebody with whom she lived, like a son or husband, correct? Since we've never heard anything about her from her son Gregory (at least so far as I know), and I doubt that her son Timothy would refer to her that way, that leaves her husbands.

I don't think Eaton would have spoken that way, which leaves hubbo # 1, Jess Barker, to be exact.

(Kerry, step away from that computer this minute. I'm worried about your state of mind. Please forgive me for causing you such consternation!)

Gloria.. I couldn't see the forest for the trees..

10 lashes with a wet noodle for Kerry and me..

Ginger

Of course - Jess Barker. Ginger and I will accept our damp noodle lashes bravely.

Kerry