​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Celebrity Birthdays/January 21st.....Just for fun

Hi Gloria.. I'll just go ahead and give them to you now if you don't mind.. I have to type out the "eights".. otherwise a smiley forms.. go figure!

Here are the celebrities born March 31:

Richard Kiley (1922) actor, film's The Blackboard Jungle, TV's The Thorn Birds

William Daniels (1927) actor, film's The Graduate, TV's St. Elsewhere; the voice of K.I.T.T.

Liz Claiborne (1929) fashion designer

Shirley Jones (1934) singer-actress, The Partridge Family matriarch

Herb Alpert (1935) trumpet-playing band leader, the Tijuana Brass; co-founder A&M Records

Richard Chamberlain (1935) actor, Dr. Kildare, The Thorn Birds

Christopher Walken (1943) actor

Gabe Kaplan (1945) wire-haired actor, TV's Welcome Back Kotter

Albert Gore. Jr. (194eight) U.S. Vice President; author Earth in the Balance

Rhea Perlman (194eight) actress, Cheers; Danny DeVito's wife

Ewan McGregor (1971) British actor

Re: Celebrity Birthdays/January 21st.....Just for fun

Hey Ginger

Today - Jan 22nd - is my birthday. Typical Aquarian I fear. ( This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. )

I am happy to post the date, but it would require massive injections of sodium pentathol, scopalamine and numerous other "truth drugs" to induce me to type the age. !!

Kerry

Re: Re: Celebrity Birthdays/January 21st.....Just for fun

Kerry, we'll just keep the "don't ask, don't tell" policy on the message board! LOL...I like the quote below. I found it tonight. I'd like to claim it but I'll have to give credit to "Unknown." haha

"A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip! "