​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Susan's grandchildren/A photo album

Hi everyone......I just completed an online photo album which includes photos of Susan's son, Timothy, and his three beautiful children, Nadia, Michael, and Ally. My heartfelt thanks goes out to Tim for sharing these pictures with us. Click the above url and ENJOY!
.................Ginger

Re: Susan's grandchildren/A photo album

It is great Ginger! I loved to see the pictures of Susan's family.
Thank you for sharing with us!!!

Hi Ginger...LOVED the pics that Tim sent to share with us! So nice to finally see the grandchildren.
I'm sure Susan and Jess would really be proud of them.
Thank you, Tim...for sharing with us.

Errol

And thanks from me as well Tim, to yourself and your children for the opportunity to see these great photos.
Also to Ginger for her customary excellence in their presentation.
( I thought that Nadia had a powerful resemblance to her grandmother in her particular shot.)

Cheers

Kerry

Re: Re: Susan's grandchildren/A photo album

Kerry...Nadia absolutely has Susan's beautiful smile.
Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor and a pleasure to put these particular pages together.

Ginger:

I enjoyed seeing the photos very much. Loved the presentation of them as well. Would be interested, though, to know their ages.

Jill

Ginger,

The photos are delightful and very beautifully displayed. It was generous of Timothy Barker to contribute them to the site. Thank you, Timothy!

Julie

Hi Jill.. Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. Here are the children's ages:

Ally - 15
Michael - 20
Nadia - 31

Ginger, The photos are truly wonderful, once again you did a splendid job with this arrangement. Thanks Tim for sharing your family photos, an outstanding asset to Susan's Webpage, she would be so proud!

Re: Re: Re: Susan's grandchildren/A photo album

Thank you Timothy and Ginger. The pictures of Susan's grandchildren are beautiful. I'm sure Susan is looking down with pleasure at her wonderful grandchildren. It was so nice to see her family. God bless them.

Re: Re: Re: Susan's grandchildren/A photo album

What happened to Susan's other son, Greg? Does he have any children?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan's grandchildren/A photo album

Tiffany, I believe that Greg has three children.. all boys. There are some photos (video stills) of Greg's son, Chris and Chris' wife, on my Susan Hayward Homepage...Look for the link " A Carrollton Encounter".. under Susan's photo. As far as I know, Greg is doing well.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan's grandchildren/A photo album

Does Chris and his wife live in Carrollton? And where are Greg and Tim living?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan's grandchildren/A photo album

Tiffany, I do not know where Chris and his wife live.
Tim lives in California at present and that's all the info I can give about them regarding their whereabouts.