​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tap Roots

Does anyone know when this movie will be shown, and/or if this movie can be found for purchase? This is Susan in one of her better roles.

Re: Tap Roots

Cindy... scroll down just a little below to the topic "Larry Dennis's Website"...He might possibly be able to help you or perhaps Errol might can help you also (check the post replying to Jean.. just above yours)...Ginger

Re: Re: Tap Roots

Thank you for your reply about Tap Roots! I have contacted Larry's website for information. And I really appreciate your website about Susan-have just discovered it recently and am just beginning to go through all the info. I grew up in the 50's watching Susan's movies, and it's so nice to know there are so many other fans out there, too. Thanks!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Cindy... scroll down just a little below to the topic "Larry Dennis's Website"...He might possibly be able to help you or perhaps Errol might can help you also (check the post replying to Jean.. just above yours)...Ginger

Re: Re: Re: Tap Roots

Cindy, glad you have discovered the Susan Hayward site and message board. Feel free to share your thoughts and questions regarding Susan Hayward. We'll be happy to have you share with us... Ginger

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tap Roots

Sure wish I could get a 'great copy' of this film! I really love it too! I have no idea if the source that I have, has the film or not. I know it used to show, a few years back, on TBS quite often. Then I caught it recently (but it was half over) on another channel, so I know it's still around.

Love this supporting cast of Van Heflin and Boris Karloff...and the most wonderful..Julie London as Susan's sister. I also happen to be a Julie London fan for sultry vocalists...and she was some actress too, which she proved in other films. And of course no one will ever equal her vocal on "Cry Me A River".
Errol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tap Roots

Errol, if you get back to this message,go to Larry Dennis' website below, and you can get a copy of Tap Roots from him. I'm a new visitor to this site, and Ginger referred me to his website. Larry made me a good copy, I think. I hadn't seen the film in years, and it was great to see it again! Sign his guestbook, and enjoy his site!

http://moviesapp.homestead.com/MainCaptures.html

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sure wish I could get a 'great copy' of this film! I really love it too! I have no idea if the source that I have, has the film or not. I know it used to show, a few years back, on TBS quite often. Then I caught it recently (but it was half over) on another channel, so I know it's still around.

Love this supporting cast of Van Heflin and Boris Karloff...and the most wonderful..Julie London as Susan's sister. I also happen to be a Julie London fan for sultry vocalists...and she was some actress too, which she proved in other films. And of course no one will ever equal her vocal on "Cry Me A River".
Errol

Re: Re: Tap Roots

Ginger, thank you so much for your direction to Larry Dennis' website. I have been in contact with him, and he has already sent me a copy of Tap Roots.
I also appreciate your welcome to me to the message board. I have really enjoyed reading all the earlier messages, and I've learned a lot, too!
Your website is great, and thanks for all the tips!