​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Happy St. David's Day to you all

St. David is the Patron Saint of Wales and as I am a Welsh girl I wore a daffodil today in his honour.

Just wanted to say I have been watching the DVD of I WANT TO LIVE on a very large screen ... it was incredible seeing Susan in such amazing close-ups... even better than going to the movies. Her facial expressions were wonderful. What an actress!! These modern stars will never ever achieve what she accomplished. I can't even think of a favourite scene as she was so perfect in every one.

Trish
PS Wish we had a Walmart over here after reading all the letters!

Re: A Happy St. David's Day to you all

I'll dido to your comments on Susan's accomplishments in tinsel town. She had what it takes and she didn't pull any punches (where have I heard that before?) There is NOT one actress in Hollywood that compares to our Susan. She will always be to ME the Very Best.
And Happy St. David's Day to you. We will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day on this continent very soon.