​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Year's

To all you Susie faithful (you know who you are): Best wishes for a New Year filled with even more joyful memories of our gal, and new memories you make on your own.

Take care,

Gloria

Re: New Year's

May I reciprocate and also wish you the same Gloria.

We in Australia are presently in the grip of a hideously humidity-soaked, high temperature heatwave for New Year. No sign of a storm to break the heat (oh to hear some THUNDER IN THE SUN.)
Honestly, I'D CLIMB THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN to get some of those cooling SNOWS OF KILIMANJARO.

Too hot - I WANT TO LIVE somewhere moderate. I could describe to our readers here how Equatorial and diabolical the weather is but THEY WON'T BELIEVE ME.

Regardless - the very Best for 2006 to you Gloria, Ginger and all who visit this marvellous homage to Susan Hayward.

Kerry

Re: Re: New Year's

Thank you, Gloria and Kerry (Kerry, your comments are very creative.. ha!)...also thanks to all who participate on this message board. We are few but of high quality, I do believe!! I'll enjoy a new year of sharing information and thoughts of the lady we appreciate and admire so much. I appreciate all of you helping to uphold and preserve her memory...and getting the information out to the young people! My best and most positive wishes for all of you for the year 2006. Life is precious and brief! ....and one of my resolutions is to try and remember not to forget that truth!.....also I wish for you the two things I want most myself.. good health and lots of patience!! LOL
Happy New Year!!!!

Re: New Year's

Happy New Year everyone.
Gloria - Lovely thoughts of our special lady.
Kerry - Very cleverly written.
Ginger - But for you, none of us would be writing on this Board. We are so indebted to you.
Here's to another year of collecting and being entertained by the greatest Star ever to have graced the screen, the lovely Susan. What an impact she has made on all our lives.

Trish