​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Barker in Melbourne

My son Michael is in Melbourne where he has been giving skateboard demos with his buds. He comes back to the States on Thursday...

Tim B.

Re: Re: Barker in Melbourne

I very much hope Michael's visit went well for him, Tim.

I dwell up in the north of Oz in tropical Queensland and Melbourne is a southern Capital so I have no idea what the weather was like for Michael's stay - but I pray that it was not the humid sauna that we have been "enjoying" (??)lately up here.

Heath Ledger who is Australian and did about four films last year, "Casanova" and "Brokeback Mountain" among them, also did "Lords of Dogtown" based on the skateboarding culture that surfaced in Venice, California in the late 60's.
Sounds as if your Michael should have been involved in the film -

Best

Kerry

Mike Barker skates!!!

Right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9kpvXyU8gI&feature=PlayList&p=3DBF2F7D899D57D0&index=19

Re: Mike Barker skates!!!

Tim,Wow... that is awesome...I don't know how I overlooked this post...sorry to be so slow at acknowledging it...I can't get over how fantastic he is. I'll pass that along to everybody I can think of...!!..I copypasted the link above which might make it a little easier to get to...everybody should be able just to click on it...I'll put a note at the top of the message board too...Thanks so much for posting it and letting us see Michael's fantastic performance. He's really nice looking. I can see you and his grandmother!...Thank you, Tim!

Re: Re: Re: Barker in Melbourne

dear kerry,
I was just watching susan in a film called I'll cry tomorrow, what a terrfic actress she was, I remembered that she had twin sons, so i looked on imb database, and there she was, I tride her biography, so I thought perhaps i will find out about her children if i just put her name into the search engine. I dont know where you are but i live in melbourne Australia.
pleae wwrite back,
all the best,
barbara.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Barker in Melbourne

Hi Barbara

I apologise for the delay in response. I had not been checking this far back on the board and luckily Ginger ( our web hostess responsible for this great site) alerted me to an outstanding message.

I live on the Sunshine Coast in Qld. To this stage, I thought I was the only Australian regular on this board so it is nice to see another down under Susan fan around.
She certainly was something wasn't she. !!!

Cheers

Kerry