​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Mike Barker skates!!!

Right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9kpvXyU8gI&feature=PlayList&p=3DBF2F7D899D57D0&index=19

Re: Mike Barker skates!!!

Tim,Wow... that is awesome...I don't know how I overlooked this post...sorry to be so slow at acknowledging it...I can't get over how fantastic he is. I'll pass that along to everybody I can think of...!!..I copypasted the link above which might make it a little easier to get to...everybody should be able just to click on it...I'll put a note at the top of the message board too...Thanks so much for posting it and letting us see Michael's fantastic performance. He's really nice looking. I can see you and his grandmother!...Thank you, Tim!

Re: Re: Re: Barker in Melbourne

dear kerry,
I was just watching susan in a film called I'll cry tomorrow, what a terrfic actress she was, I remembered that she had twin sons, so i looked on imb database, and there she was, I tride her biography, so I thought perhaps i will find out about her children if i just put her name into the search engine. I dont know where you are but i live in melbourne Australia.
pleae wwrite back,
all the best,
barbara.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Barker in Melbourne

Hi Barbara

I apologise for the delay in response. I had not been checking this far back on the board and luckily Ginger ( our web hostess responsible for this great site) alerted me to an outstanding message.

I live on the Sunshine Coast in Qld. To this stage, I thought I was the only Australian regular on this board so it is nice to see another down under Susan fan around.
She certainly was something wasn't she. !!!

Cheers

Kerry