​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PLEASE....ISN'T...IT...ABOUT...TIME...>>>

Yes Errol...It isw time...

i have written so manby times to TCM without getting an answer....Now they have published a book with the 50 greatest leading ladies ever ...and fortunately our Susan is included...

I write everywhere I can:Twenty century fox among others:They should have done a DVD series on Susan Hayward since a long time....I have been also asking them why there are so few of her filmsreleased on DVD...No answer

And yet what great material does FOX have for a DVD tribute to the redhead!:

"I can get it for you wholesale","With a song in my heart"(of course),"The president's lady","Garden of evil","Untamed","Soldier of fortune"....It would make a wonderful Susan hayward DVD box.

i have heard that "I'll cry tomorrow " will be released later this year on DVD.Is it confirmed?

All the best to all Susan fans.

Phil from Amsterdam.

Re: Re: PLEASE....ISN'T...IT...ABOUT...TIME...>>>

I have heard that Fox is the worst at releasing DVDs. Unfortunately for us Susan fans. Yuck. I can't wait for "I'll Cry Tomorrow" to be released. I will beat a path to the video store posthaste.

Coincidentally, I work for an advertising agency and Fox is one of our main clients.

Keep the faith.

Jill

Re: PLEASE....ISN'T...IT...ABOUT...TIME...>>>

Errol, I appreciate that you mentioned "With A Song in My Heart." I gather that is NOT available to the general public. Am I correct on that? Loved that movie and really would like to have it in my own library of old movies. Thanks, Sylvia Baker P.S. I used to be a Jones! [:)