​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GOD BLESS YOU...SUSAN....AS WE...REMEMBER....YOU

On this special day, I join the many fans, family and friends of our dear SUSAN HAYWARD..and hope that she is looking down to see the ones who care for her and who still love her, whether here or in Heaven.

You are the one who gave me the spirit and courage to face a very difficult life as a teenager..then as a young man, searching for my place in the sun in Hollywood. And even now, as a much older man, all I have to do is see you on that screen and you give me the will and determination to survive...to keep going...never go give up..or give in, when the going gets rough and it seems there is no hope in sight.

When I first saw you in WITH A SONG IN MY HEART, I knew I had found my favorite actress. I had the joy of finding all those treasures you had done before that film..and all the ones following it. You gave more that a film performance. You became 'different people' in many walks of life...and in doing so...you will never know HOW MUCH..YOU..GAVE...and how HUMAN you became in many people's lives. You went to the deepest part of the people you portrayed...and left your mark of goodness, greatness...and above all..courage, for we who's lives were changed...forever.

May God Bless You...dear..Susan
YOU will never be...forgotten....Errol

Re: GOD BLESS YOU...SUSAN....AS WE...REMEMBER....YOU

Hello Errol......your tribute to our Lady was fantastic, I couldn't have put it as beautiful as you did. God bless.

Re: Re: GOD BLESS YOU...SUSAN....AS WE...REMEMBER....YOU

Errol:

I couldn't have said it better. Thank you.