​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Susan's Movie Schedule

I am listing some of the films of our Susan that will be showing on TV in the near future. So get your tape recorders set.[:)s Check your local listing for the correct time. Some are early in the morning.

"Ada" August 4th on TCM
"Deadline at Dawn" August 3rd TCM
"The Fighting Seabees" August 3rd TCM
"Girls on Probation" August 3rd TCM
"The Hairy Ape" August 3rd TCM
"I Married a Witch" August 3rd TCM
"I Thank a Fool" August 4th TCM
"I Want to Live!" August 3th TCM
"I'll Cry Tomorrow" August 4 TCM
"The Lusty Men" August 3rd TCM
"Smash Up" August 3rd TCM
"They Won't Believe Me" August 3rd TCM
"Tulsa" August 3rd TCM
"With a Song In My Heart" July 30th AMC

I was so thrilled to see so many of our Susan's films all on one day. One would think that August 3rd was her birthday. Bye for now and take care!

Re: Susan's Movie Schedule

Ray, thanks so much for this info! I have all of them except Girls on Probation. I don't recall ever seeing that one! Also, sometimes these cable stations showing the movies had little extra "asides" info about Susan and the making of the film. Thanks again!

Re: Susan's Movie Schedule

Ray: Thanks for the heads-up. I am the only person in the country who doesn't have cable TV, but I have a friend who does and has TCM. I'm asking him to tape some of these that I haven't already gotten from other sources.

Thanks again. I hope all is well with you.

Gloria

Re: Re: Susan's Movie Schedule

I guess I'm the only one who has a cheap cable provider that doesn't provide TCM. Arrgh.

Re: Re: Re: Susan's Movie Schedule

I'd give up food before I'd give up TCM! LOL