​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My visit to Carrollton and Beverly Hills.

I also thank you Trish, for your highly interesting report from your trip. You certainly did not waste any time during your visit and managed to see and discover a lot. I can only imagine how moving and ultimately gratifying it would have been for you to actually be in those locations.

Thanks Again

Kerry

Re: Re: My visit to Carrollton and Beverly Hills.

My thanks to you Trish for sharing your "once in a lifetime experience" I can't imagine the feeling you must have felt standing in Susan's home on Laurel Way where she once walked around, cooked or just watching television.
Thanks tremendously for the great photos you e-mailed me. Ray

Re: Re: Re: My visit to Carrollton and Beverly Hills.

HI Trish...I am so behind because of not being very well this year, but I thank you for sharing these wonderful once-in-a-liftime moments with us.

I would be so happy if you would send me any pictures you have that you might want to share of your trip.

I must say you are one real devoted fan of our dear Susan..and what a time of year to do this trek, in her honor...on her birthday..and beyond.

May God bless you for caring..and sharing...Errol

I'd love to see all of those pictures..
Rick Sisson
nev.ferg@hotmail.com

Rick, some of those photos are at Trish Sharp's "If You Knew Susie" which is online. You can get to the link from www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and click the profile photo..

Also, since this is a reponse to an older post, I'm not sure Trish has seen it, so, I will write to her and tell her that you have replied.

Ginger