​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interview with Susan available on dvd

hello all you fabulous Susan Hayward fans. In case you don't know, there is an interview on the latest dvd release of Valley of the Dolls. It is on the special features disc which is separate from the movie. It is available on Netflix. Check it out. Totally worth seeing Susan talking as herself. She looks beautiful. She was a real classy lady and the best actress ever.

Re: Interview with Susan available on dvd

Hi,

There's a special edition Valley of the Dolls available
at Amazon.com, for $18.99.

Re: Re: Interview with Susan available on dvd.It's a great document!

Hi,

I got my Valley of the dollsDVD yesterday and I can recommend it to all Susan Fans.

We all kno that Susan stole the film but the intervieuw of her s at the premiere of the film in Miami is wonderful.
It onluy lasts 3 minutes but it's a unique chance to see the superstar talking freely and being in a good mood.

A genuine document from late 1967.

In the new "David and Batsheba" DVd you can also see Susan (shortly but again unknown document)in a featurette together with G.Peck .

Hopefully other Susan 's films will be released on DVD in a short future...with more treasures!?

Phil.

Re: Re: Re: Interview with Susan available on dvd.It's a great document!

I enjyoed the interview Susan did also.Nice yo see in 1967 she promoted her film well.Kirk