​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Books to Buy

I thought I would just let any Susan fans who are interested and do not have these books that there are three for sale on e.Bay. It looks like the three are going for $15. under Buy It Now category. What a bargain!! They are "Portrait of a Survivor", "A Star is a Star is a Star" and "Red". You would probably need to get in there quickly.

I am pleased to be back on the Message Board after weeks with a problem computer!

It is wonderful to see our dear Susan has some new fans and I would be thrilled to hear from anyone wanting to write to me regarding her. We are all part of her Mutual Admiration Society.

Trish

Re: Books to Buy

Trish:

Welcome back! Thanks for the heads-up on the books. I already have these three, but if you see Moreno's book on e-Bay, please let me know, okay?

Re: Re: Books to Buy

Hello Gloria,

On Amazon.com,you can find copies of "the films of S.Hayward" by E.Moreno for a reasonnable price.

Hope you can get one copy.it is a beautiful (photo ) book.

Phil.

Re: Re: Re: Books to Buy

Phil:

Believe it or not, I was just on Amazon.com a few days ago and didn't see it!

I'll look again. Thank you.

Gloria