​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: I know this will make you cry.. laugh.. and just downright grateful!

Unfortunately, my pc does not give an audible enough projection of the interview.

But it did load without much delay, so I would hope that most people will be able to access it fairly easily.

Great photo as well.

Kerry

Re: Re: Re: I know this will make you cry.. laugh.. and just downright grateful!

Hey Ginger,
Thanks for informing me about the second half. I just listened and it was great. She was such a cool lady. I love her laugh too. You can hear her giggling through the whole thing. What a treat!!

Christina

Re: Re: Re: Re: I know this will make you cry.. laugh.. and just downright grateful!

Christina...Okay, good.. I'm glad you found.. I probably need to make that link to the second half a little more obvious. It is a treat, isn't it! I hope someday to locate the actual copy of the show itself.. the visual.. it's gotta be out there somewhere.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know this will make you cry.. laugh.. and just downright grateful!

An actual copy of the show would be AMAZING!! Someone's gotta have it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know this will make you cry.. laugh.. and just downright grateful!

I'm keepin the faith, Christina!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know this will make you cry.. laugh.. and just downright grateful!

Even an old black-and-white kinescope (they were still making those in 1968) would be nice.

At least there is the audio, anyway. A nice listen BTW...she had a sense of humor and an unpretentiousness.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know this will make you cry.. laugh.. and just downright grateful!

Howard, I'm glad you had a chance to listen! I just think it is such a special recording. I really think that show will turn up someday... maybe even on youtube.. who knows?...We all just need to keep our eyes and ears open for it...think writing to Joey Bishop would help?... It's a thought!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know this will make you cry.. laugh.. and just downright grate

Ginger,

This is something so special and I thank you so much for being able to share this show with all of Susan's fans. It is amazing just to sit and listen to her voice on that show and especially the "chuckle" which I have mentioned numerous times before.

THANK YOU SO MUCH - I am thrilled beyond measure!

Trish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know this will make you cry.. laugh.. and just downright g

Trish, I am so delighted to have the opportunity to share this audio, and I am so glad that you have been able to hear it clearly! Did you make it to both pages of the audio ( there is a second half)...??.. I just didn't want you to miss any of it!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know this will make you cry.. laugh.. and just downrig

Thanks Ginger - yes the second half is coming in clearly too. I am hoping that a young friend of mine is able to download it for me as he is a "computer whiz". I just keep playing it whenever I can.

Dear Susan, I expect you are just smiling that lovely smile as you look down on us all and are asking yourself "whatever is all the fuss about?" If you didn't know how much your fans loved you while you were with us, you certainly know now.

Trish