​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Foolish Heart on TV

This movie will be on television on March 25, on Turner
Classic Movies. Don't forget to check local listings
for the time. This was Susan's second Academy Award
nomination for best actress.

Re: My Foolish Heart on TV

This is one of the most "special" films of all time for me as it was the one who first made me aware of Susan with her stunning beauty, acting ability and sheer presence. Now 57 years have passed and she is still dazzling me with her films and I am still collecting pictures and information about her.

As most of you know, I visited Carrollton, Georgia on what would have been Susan's birthday last year to pay my respects and thank her for being such a pleasurable part of my life for so long. It was a wonderful experience which will stay with me for ever.

So, for any of you who will be viewing My Foolish Heart for the first time, you have an absolute treat awaiting you - enjoy and give thanks that we have the chance to view a unique personality and a wonderful lady.

Trish

(I have a new e.mail address)

Re: Re: My Foolish Heart on TV

I love this movie! ..and I love the song also!

Re: Re: Re: My Foolish Heart on TV

I enjoyed this movie....too bad it was only 99 minutes
long!

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Foolish Heart on TV

I enjoyed it, too. This was the first time I had ever seen My Foolish Heart, and I was very impressed with Susan in it. Dana Andrews might have had top-billing, but Susan Hayward was clearly the star.

I tried taping The Honey Pot the following night, but there was a glitch with the VCR (dang!) This was one of her few comedies, and although her part was said to be small, I wanted to see it.