​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bailey Bistro Gig/Susan's Song/oops

Ginger, Congratulations on your gig. Hope it works out for next weekend--I'm sure it will. Better to have everything in order before the star appears!

Wish I could be there too. Maybe my ex-coworker who lives near you can go. I'll let her know.

What a wonderful gig to have, and I'm sure you'll be great.

Jill

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bailey Bistro Gig/Susan's Song/oops

Thanks, Jill!....and yes, I thought about your co-worker too. That would be pretty cool if she stopped by....As of now, I think I'll be there most Saturday nights...if they ever open.. LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bailey Bistro Gig/Susan's Song/oops

May I add my congrats and good wishes for your coming keyboard debut - even if it is a week later than first anticipated.

The venue sounds a delightful place to enjoy rendering your musical skills and may well lead to growing interest in your cd.

Good luck for opening night.

Cheers

Kerry

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bailey Bistro Gig/Susan's Song/oops

Here's my congratulations and hopefully it'll all work out next weekend! And please don't literally break a leg...that cast would be a bear to work around while playing!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bailey Bistro Gig/Susan's Song/oops

Kerry, thanks!...and yes, they have said they would display my cds so I'm crossing my fingers and saying a prayer on this deal!

Re: Bailey Bistro Gig/Susan's Song/oops/for Howard

Howard, thanks! yeah, it would hard trying to pedal with a broken leg/foot..unless it was the left one broken.. could probably manage that.. ha.. oh, let's don't think about it,I'm starting to get leg pains... LOL