​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I'M....STILL....HERE....>>>

What a run of setbacks. It is uncanny how so often, negative happenings occur at the same time. The poor health saga would have been enough to deal with, without the PC disaster. Hoping both scenarios improve for you.

Kerry

Re: I'M....STILL....HERE....>>>

Hi Errol!

It's very good to see you back on board again! I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't been well. Also, computer crashes can be very disheartening. Believe me, I've had plenty and have lost so many items that I had worked so hard to save. I've started over the past couple of years to save as much as I can on online websites.. you know photos, favorite files, etc., but of course, programs you have especially downloaded for your own computer can't be saved online -- as far as I know!...I've lost music match jukebox, and tv-online type stuff.. and programs that I've used with my students...it just makes one sick at heart...goes with the territory I guess..anyway, all you can do is "pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again ( another song.. lol)..

Welcome back!