​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seasonals

There are some good wishes for the season on Ginger's General message board on this site, but in case there are some dedicated Susan fans who may only access this board, I would like to wish you all a safe and happy Christmas holiday, and the same for the Rosh Ha-Shanah ( apologies if incorrectly spelled) holiday for any Jewish observers.

And if Tim Barker should look in - best wishes to yourself, Greg and your families.

Kerry

Re: Seasonals

Thanks for your post , Kerry, and I would like to wish a happy holiday for all who visit this message board, and for anyone who wants to come over and post on my general message board ( it's a mix of EVERYTHING)), well, just come right on over.. click the link above!

And all best wishes for a wonderful holiday to Tim, and his children, Nadia, Ally, and Michael, and to Greg, his wife, Susie, and their children, Chris, Andy, and Daniel.

Peace to all..

Re: Re: Seasonals

Merry Christmas to each and every fan that visits this wonderful site on our beloved Susan. God bless you all.

Re: Re: Re: Seasonals

Merry Christmas,Joyeux Noel, to all Susan friends here and to you Ginger who makes this site and this forum possible.

Take care all of you

Philippe.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Seasonals

To all Susan's loyal fans, I wish you each a joyous holiday and a wonderful New Year.
And Kerry, you spelled Rosh Hashanah just fine.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Seasonals

Mele Kalikimaka! (That's Hawaiian for Merry Christmas). I live in Hawaii, where
winter weather is equated with rainy weather. Otherwise, it's sunny.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Seasonals

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

(this is the Welsh language for : )

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

to all the loyal SUSAN fans and Tim,

Greg and their families and especially

to Ginger and her family.

Warm Wishes to Everyone

Trish