​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When did you first meet Susan Hayward?

I know this post is terribly old, but I was venturing through this message board (I really need to come here more often), and I thought this was a really good topic to think about! Some of you are very lucky to have seen so many of her movies, but I imagine I will someday haha.

A couple of years ago, I was in a "TCM mood" and was watching it throughout the day. One of the movies that played was "I Want to Live!" I have to admit I was absolutely mesmerized by this movie. I was completely immersed in it, I thought it was so very good. Susan Hayward's performance in it was wonderful, and the last half hour was so suspenseful and so good. I believe after that, I started looking for Susan Hayward movies whenever I could and I'll watch anything with her in it now! My favorite is "I'll Cry Tomorrow" but "I Want to Live!" is right up there as #2.

Anyway, those are my two cents. Take care, everybody!