​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy New Year

" Years keep flying by and I'm not getting any younger"

One consolation Ray - you are absolutely not alone and we are busily ageing right along with you - LOL.

Best for 2008 to you as well.

Kerry

Re: Re: Happy New Year

Happy New Year, Everybody!

I'm not making any New Year's resolutions because I don't ever keep them anyway LOL!

I'm just mostly praying for good health for my family and me. If you have your health, you literally have
EVERYTHING. You can fight whatever problems that come along and you can still dream for the future.

Well, Ray and Kerry...getting older is better than the alternative.. ha---as I get older I just try to make the most of each day as best I can. The fewer the days get the more precious they are.

I look forward to a great new year with all my Susan Hayward friends!

Love,
Ginger

Re: Re: Re: Happy New Year

Happy New Year to Ginger and all you beautiful Susan Hayward fans. Hope you all have a healthy, happy and prosperous new year!
LOve,
Christina

Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy New Year

Very best wishes for you dear Ginger in 2008 and a happy new year to all visitors on this lovely and caring Susan Hayward site and forum.

Take care all,

Philippe.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy New Year

Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year Ginger,

also Susan's family and all her many fans.

Trish