​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Portrait

Yes it is very, very well done I agree. Another case of multi talenting, when someone can be a published author and also have a gift for art as well.

Kerry

Re: Re: The Portrait

Got it on the homepage...love it! Click above

Re: Re: Re: The Portrait

Eduardo painted this many years ago, now it has a place to be admired by Susan's fans. Susan has now come home to her webpage. Eduardo would have been so proud.

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Portrait

I think this is a beautiful portrait - a very lovely and special lady by a talented artist.

I believe Eduardo worked as an airbrush artist at one time. Does anyone know any more about him?

Trish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Portrait

I have fond memories of Eduardo Moreno..I was lucky to meet him twice and even spend a few days with him in Amsterdam in the early nineties

His love of Susan and his knowledge on her career were unique!

His collection of Susan memorabilia astonishing.He had incredible scrapbooks following chronologically Susan's life and career with thousands and more photos from magazines,newspapers and real press photos B/W and color...from all over the world...a treasure worth a museum!

I wonder wher all that lovingly assembled stuff has gone now.....

He was a warm and nice fellow.

To get back to his portrait of Susan in the early fifties i love it too.
Very typical of her "With a song in my heart" time.

It would be great if Eduardo's book "the films of Susan Hayward" could be reprinted with a new (color) cover - Eduardo was not fond of the publisher's choice for theoriginal cover- and he would have loved to add a color portrait gallery to his book to showcase Susan 's redheaded beauty.....