​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
March 14 - Light A Candle For Susan Hayward today

I have lit a candle for Susan. I tried to establish a group set up for us to light a candle. If you click the website url above, it should take you to the correct page to light a candle. If it doesn't, you can click on search at the top of the page and type in ginh for the group search. I hope this works for you.

Re: March 14 - Light A Candle For Susan Hayward today

You can click on each signed lighted candle to read the messages.

Re: Re: March 14 - Light A Candle For Susan Hayward today

Dear Ginger,

I have added my candle today and quite often go into this site to light one for Susan. As you have previously written, it is a shame the candles only last for 48 hours - but it is the thought that counts.

Trish

Re: Re: Re: March 14 - Light A Candle For Susan Hayward today

Trish, thank you for lighting the candle within the group page. I hope it fills up. I wish the page would stay on permanently also but I suppose there are so many candles lit for others that the site can't work it that way.

Re: Re: Re: Re: March 14 - Light A Candle For Susan Hayward today

Another addition to the group page Ginger. Although there are not a great number of us just yet - there are three countries represented already, which indicates that her appeal was far reaching beyond just the U.S.

It is a beautiful site and as others said here - 'tis a shame that annotations cannot remain as fixtures, but I also agree that the sheer number utilising it, make that very difficult.

Kerry