​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Susan's birthday/June 30

(Incidentally Tim - if you read this, I saw just last week that George Bush and the Interior Secretary called on Congress to allow development of oil shale on PUBLIC LANDS in the Green River Basin which straddles Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. That is your fly fishing habitat I think ??)
At the same time they have placed a morotorium on solar projects on public land in Arizona, New Mexico and about four other states. Ouch !)

-----------------------------------------

It is indeed a shame that Susan passed away so very young. I often think of that when I see some of her contemporaries who are still with us over age 90, which as was mentioned above, Susan would have been this year had she lived.
Luise Rainer would be in her late 90's now - Gloria Stuart the same, and Livvy De Havilland and Joan Fontaine not far behind. There are of course others in that august age range, so yes - it is a great shame.

Kerry