​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Jill and Ginger re: my meeting Hillary

Gloria, that was a great description of Hillary. I figured she was about 5'3. That is my height also.

Bob always talks to me about when he met and talked to her during those days while he was working at her house, that she was so cute and would come out and just plop herself on the air conditioning unit and chat away with him and the other guys. He thought she was really pretty.

Re: Jill and Ginger re: my meeting Hillary

I am 5'3" too. That's interesting that we are all around the same height. For some reason, I thought you were tall, Ginger. Of course I could lie and say I am 5'9 because who would ever know. But I believe in being honest.

Enjoyed all your stories about Hillary and Bill. I would take Bill, bags and all. When I saw Gore in person I thought his face was a bit flushed and wondered if he didn't have a little nip before making his appearance at the bookstore. BTW, when Bill had his booksigning way back when the line was the longest I had ever seen for a booksigning. It snaked all the way down the stairs and out to the street of the mall. I didn't wait on line, but I enjoyed seeing all the people.

Re: Re: Jill and Ginger re: my meeting Hillary

Well, Jill, we had better tell the truth about ourselves because we might see each other some day.. ha...

I haven't read Bill's book, but I'm reading Hillary's now--alternating between her and Barbara Walters! Hillary's book is very good, and I can't wait to see the one she rights after this mess!

Re: Re: Re: Jill and Ginger re: my meeting Hillary

oh, sorry, I meant "writes".