​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jill and Ginger re: my meeting Hillary

I am 5'3" too. That's interesting that we are all around the same height. For some reason, I thought you were tall, Ginger. Of course I could lie and say I am 5'9 because who would ever know. But I believe in being honest.

Enjoyed all your stories about Hillary and Bill. I would take Bill, bags and all. When I saw Gore in person I thought his face was a bit flushed and wondered if he didn't have a little nip before making his appearance at the bookstore. BTW, when Bill had his booksigning way back when the line was the longest I had ever seen for a booksigning. It snaked all the way down the stairs and out to the street of the mall. I didn't wait on line, but I enjoyed seeing all the people.

Re: Re: Jill and Ginger re: my meeting Hillary

Well, Jill, we had better tell the truth about ourselves because we might see each other some day.. ha...

I haven't read Bill's book, but I'm reading Hillary's now--alternating between her and Barbara Walters! Hillary's book is very good, and I can't wait to see the one she rights after this mess!

Re: Re: Re: Jill and Ginger re: my meeting Hillary

oh, sorry, I meant "writes".