​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SUSAN'S GRANDDAUGHTER ALLY

A terrific holiday Trish, and the New York day was undoubtedly the cream on the cake. Ally sounds delightful, and as you say, is a credit to her parents.
After quite a few of these successful expeditions on your part to visit places strongly associated with Susan, you are possibly in line to receive the Ginger Website Award for most dedicated fan. Deservedly so.

Thanks for the news of your trip.

Kerry

Trish:

What a great time you had! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to join you in NYC as I'd hoped, but I'm enjoying it through your e-mails and posting here.

As usual, your reporting of everything you experienced was excellent. Thanks for letting us share!

Gloria

Re: Re: SUSAN'S GRANDDAUGHTER ALLY

Trish, I'm so happy that you had an opportunity to meet Ally. I have had some correspondence with her, and she is so sweet and thoughtful. She sounds like a lovely girl and it was really great that she and her friend, Josh were able to meet up with you and Joanne and spend the day. I'm glad everything went so beautifully for all of you.

Yeah, she is a pretty good kid, but then I am her Pop.

Ally, Michael and Amiee had dinner with me tonight and Allo brought her new dog over....

Tim B.