​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can you see the newest photo?

Can you see the photo at the top of the page under the title? I set it in a little differently. I can see it from my computer, but wanted to make sure you could also. If just one or two could reply, then I'll know it's showing.. thanks..

Re: Can you see the newest photo?

Assuming that you refer to the Chicago Tribune shot - yes I can see it beautifully, and it is a lovely photo.

Kerry

Re: Re: Can you see the newest photo?

What a beautiful picture of Susan and new to me too.

Thank you so much Ray and Ginger.

Trish

Yes, I can also see the complete photo. What a shame if we all could not, because Susan is positively gorgeous on this front cover of the Chicago Sunday Tribune. Truly A Star, Is a Star, Is A Star. *************

Okay, thanks Kerry, Trish, and Ray...

Wow!! That is a stunning photo. She is the fairest of them all.

Christina

Christina.. it's great to hear from you. Yes, isn't that a beautiful picture!

Hello all Susan friends...back from Montana and Wyoming where I spent my summer holiday ..a long way from Amsterdam,Holland but oh so beautiful.....

This cover shot is one of the most beautiful ,if not the most beautiful color shot of Susan....thanks for putting it on the site guys.

Phil.

Hi Phillipe, good to hear from you.

So you have been in the states? I agree,
Wyoming and Montana are absolutely breathtakingly beautiful...

and so is the above photo of Susan.