​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rawhide Trivia/No. 3

Where had Susan dropped the gun early in the movie?

Re: Rawhide Trivia/No. 3

I think Susan dropped the gun to the side of the horse trough.

Trish

Re: Re: Rawhide Trivia/No. 3

Trish, you are correct.. thanks..

I love Tyrone Power in this movie. I don't care what they say about him, he is totally "hot" in this film.. LOL

Vinnie (Susan) called him "mule boy".. I laugh out loud every time I hear her deliver that line.. ha

I love these trivia questions you are putting up, Ginger. Thanks. Too bad I can't beat Trish to it. Hehe :D

Ginger,

I also loved Ty Power in Rawhide and actually I loved him in just about everything. He was always one of my special favourites and when he and Susan were together in "Untamed" - what a striking couple they made.

Talking of Rawhide, wasn't Susan extra-specially stunning in her close-ups with her outstanding hairstyle? Both films really showed her to great advantage.

Desiree - O.K. I'll give you a chance at the trivia as it isn't fair for me to answer all the time!!!

Trish

Re: Re: Re: Rawhide Trivia/No. 3

Desiree, Trish, anyone.. you'll be kind of amazed at how much more analytical and knowledgeable you'll become about a certain film if you are looking for trivia questions while you watch one....go ahead and try some of your own, if you want, on any Susan film you might like to work with.

Oh, I've tried things like that: making up trivia questions. I always feel like I make them too easy. Haha. I could try that though.

Desiree, it's just like being in school.. you know, making up questions about what you have read or seen just naturally causes one to learn more about the subject.