​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Movie Poster

Wow, thank you for sharing that. I like how you're good friends with her. :) Have you known her long?

Re: Re: Movie Poster

Desiree, she signed my "Susan Hayward" guestbook several years ago, maybe around 2000, I can't remember for sure. From there, we began corresponding and when I visit my daughter in NYC once a year, I always go out to visit her.

She has come on this message board some, but isn't real well these days.

If you google "celebrity snapshots by julie" you will get to her website that has original photos of the "stars" that she took as a young photographer back in the early 50's. She would sell these to movie magazines. The stars loved the photographers back then , for the most part, and they were great about allowing Julie to take photos of them, and then have her own taken with them. She has a couple of great photos of Susan on her site.

Things are so different now with the relationship between the stars and the "paparazzi".

Re: Movie Poster

Oh, was that her? Oh, my goodness, I guess I didn't remember lol. I read that. I thought it was fascinating! About all the stars she got snapshots of and all...