​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Hello

Yeah, Kerry, I wish I had liked sardines.

You're right about at least having a fighting chance with a quiz show -- that is if you don't goof up the last acting-out charade. But we filmed two shows on that day and I blamed my blackout on that.

As far as the blind luck goes, I have won things (raffles, business card drawings, door prizes) quite a bit over the years. I've won a flower arrangement, a globe of the world, food-warmer, champagne brunch at the Queen Mary and a weekend stay in a mini-suite in Palm Springs. (The latter was really fun.) But I have not won anything lately. Boo hoo.

I had a funny experience regarding a door prize. I went to a reunion of my college one year and they announced my name as winning some Tom Arnold hats and stuff from his ill-fated show. I didn't even acknowledge when they read the number, but just kept sitting. Not only did the "prize" not appeal to me, but in truth I had a little too much wine and didn't feel comfortable going up on stage.

Jill