​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ray's Collection/18 photos/combined slideshow

Here is a slideshow of Ray's photos so far. I'll add to the slideshow as I have time. I will get this on Susan's homepage also. Hope you like..

Re: Ray's Collection/18 photos/combined slideshow

Hi, Ginger:

Did I misunderstand? I got a message that this slideshow is empty. Maybe you're saying that you will be putting Ray's photos on it. Is that what you meant?

Ginger, This is awesome!!! what a tremendous show. You out did yourself putting this slide show together.
Great job. My thanks to you, I do thank you.
Ray

Re: Re: Ray's Collection/18 photos/combined slideshow

Ginger - these are beautiful and I love the sparkling STAR effect. Susan was certainly a sparkling STAR.
Very, very effective - thank you so much.

Trish

Re: Re: Re: Ray's Collection/18 photos/combined slideshow

Hi all.. Thank you, and.. Oh, I thought it turned out very good, and I'll add some more photos later. It's nice to get them all collected in one slideshow. I'm going to try to get them on her homepage tomorrow.

Gloria, or anyone who has dial-up, I don't think they are going to come through for you. I'm really sorry about that.

Ray, I sent the slideshow to Daniel, Andy, and Ally via myspace..I'll check a little later and see if it came through okay for them. Ray, you have given us all such pleasure by going to the expense and the time involved to collect and get these together so that they can absolutely be shared with the world and also Susan's family. I mentioned to Daniel, Andy, and Ally (her grandchildren) that it always amazes me how many times she was photographed and on covers of magazines.. all this aside from her remarkable films!! She worked so hard in her life, and has left us so much to enjoy. Her children and grandchildren have a beautiful legacy and they must be extremely proud of her.

I endorse the above comments. Great job Ginger. While we have been thoroughly enjoying the covers as they are displayed intermittently, to see them as a collection is ideal.

Love it.

Kerry

Awesome slideshow!!
Thanks Ginger!

Christina

Thank you Ginger for your very nice comments on my collection. At the ripe age of eleven, Susan captivated my heart with her beauty, talent, grace. I made up my mind that I was going to collect everything and anything on Susan if it takes me a life time and so far it has. Out of enormous love I have for this great lady, it makes me so happy that I can share these beautiful covers with the whole world.
and Thanks again for all your time, effort and patience, Ginger for making this possible.

Ray, you are welcome. It's a labor of love for me, and I know that collecting these covers has been a labor of love for you.

I did hear back from Ally and Daniel Barker, Susan's grandchildren, and they both loved the photos and slide. Daniel said that he especially loved the ACJ Cover (Atlanta Journal) which is Susan in her "I'd Climb The Highest Mountain" character. I really love that photo also.
It was great hearing back from them, and I'm sure I'll hear from Andy also. He is always very good about responding. She would really be proud of all of her grandchildren!

Re: Re: Ray's Collection/18 photos/combined slideshow

Ray - I completely echo your sentiments regarding Susan.

Trish