​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FRANK SINATRA AND SUSAN.

I just recently picked up on a story of special interest to me, not only because of my adoration for Susan but also due to Sinatra being my favourite male singer.

Apparently when Susan was due to debut in MAME at Caesar's Palace, Frank Sinatra during one of his shows called her up from the audience and introduced her from the stage as "his favourite actress". Apparently, the room went wild. Mention is made of this in the book "RED" but not that Susan was Frank's favourite actress as this information is said to come from a book about Lana Turner.

All I can say is that "ole blue eyes" had good taste!!

Trish

Re: FRANK SINATRA AND SUSAN.

Trish, speaking of Sinatra and Susan. I have a movie magazine clipping of a comment Susan made to Frank. This was after Susan completed filming "I Want To Live!" she was being interviewed and she said "I'll kill anyone, even Frank Sinatra, who calls this picture a gasser" This statement was right up Susan's alley. Ray