​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Honey Pot/Edie Adams

Ginger,

Thanks for mentioning about Edie Adams' death this past week or so. I had not heard about it anywhere else till now. She was talented and gorgeous in her heyday. I shall always recall her as the comedic and luscious showgirl in "Pocketful of Miracles". That was a 1961 Bette Davis film.
Rest in Peace Ms. Adams...

Re: Re: The Honey Pot/Edie Adams

Ann, your welcome, and yes, Edie was talented but not very well known by the younger generation of today. She was the toast of Broadway and very popular, working in television and movies in the 50's ane 60's. I remember her well.

Now I do remember that Jeff Goldblum starred as Ernie Kovacs. I looked up the film..."Before The Laughter".. The Ernie Kovacs Story."... Looks like it is only on VHS, but is available at a decent price.. that is if purchased used it seems.. Click the above link.. also, it's shown on cable tv from time to time. I think I had seen it on the Bravo or Encore channel.

Re: The Honey Pot/Edie Adams

I thoroughly enjoyed her whenever I saw her, which admittedly, wasn't very often. The first time I ever saw her of course was on the Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour. I liked the way she sang!