​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ray's Photo Collection/No. 21

I thought I had made this post yesterday, but it doesn't seem to be on the board, so anyway, below is the same photo under the title.

This is a pretty picture, but I don't think it looks too much like Susan.. just my opinion.

Re: Ray's Photo Collection/No. 21

You're right Ginger... the photo doesn't look like Susan....

Re: Re: Ray's Photo Collection/No. 21

I never thought it looked much like Susan either. The lighting must have been bad as her hair looks so dark - it is probably from David and Bathsheba I would think. It is lovely to see it on the site though. Thank you Ray and Ginger.

Trish

Re: Ray's Photo Collection/No. 21

I found this color picture in a publication entitled
Film in Review by F Maurice Speed. It was copyright in 1949. This book has many, many color photos of Hollywood's leading players, when I was scanning thru the pages, there was Susan in full color. The caption under her photo indicated to see HER soon in "Tap Roots" and "Tulsa". She looks young, but I do agree her hair looks almost black...Susan was probably around 32 years young!!!. The book is worth every penny. Love it!!

Re: Re: Ray's Photo Collection/No. 21

So I was way out with the David and Bathsheba guess!!
Thanks for enlightening us Ray.

Trish