​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: FABULOUS PHOTOS... and kind of proposal.....

Phillipe, just this past week I listened to a one hour radio program on blogtalkradio of Cheryl Crane being interviewed about her book. She was delightful and very interesting. I had thought about Tim when I hear Cheryl speaking. I guess that is just an individual and highly personal decision to make, but as I mentioned, I did have the same thought. I will try and find the interview and post the link. I'm sure everyone will enjoy it you are able to access it.

Re: Re: Re: FABULOUS PHOTOS... and kind of proposal.....

Click the above link. It should take you directly to the Cheryl Crane interview about her new book on her mother, Lana Turner.

BTW, blog talk radio is the coolest of sites.. check it out if you haven't...lots of fun and interesting listening. I have become so addicted to radio during this past election season. I just gave up on the television media except for one cable station.

Re: FABULOUS PHOTOS

Jill, all the photos are fabulous and there are some that I have not seen before. I especially love the photo entitled "The Susan Hayward Room" I was very curious and I looked into it further and found out that there is a bread and breakfast inn in New York City called Chelsea Pines Inn and they have been in business for a long time and it is rated very high. I e-mailed them to find out more information about the room; with all the great actress's in the world, I was so excited that they chose Susan to have her own suite, there was so much I wanted to know about the Room, I hope someone will get back to me. Thanks again Jill for sharing your find.
Best Ray

Guys,

Nadia has ALL of my mother's photos. I'm trying to get her together with Ally so Ally can have some of the same. It will involve a lot of scanning. A book, photo or otherwise...Hmmmmm

Tim Barker

Dear Tim Barker,

Thanks for your quick reaction.

It would be FANTASTIC if you could assemble the definitive photo book (color and B/W ) - like Lana Turner's daughter just brillantly did in a great book- on your mother Susan Hayward.

You would make countless of Susan Hayward's admirors happy and moved all over the world as well as all "general" Hollywood golden age fans.

I keep my fingers crossed!

take care

Philippe.

Thanks Jill for letting us know about this site. Those pictures of Susan with her sons are so cool. Can't get enough of it.