​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
At last Susan gets her photo on the IMDB site!

It's been a long wait but Susan Hayward has now her photo on the biggest film daa base on the internet :IMDB

She was one of the very few major stars not to have her photo illustrating her biography and I found that rather painful and sad each timeI visited IMDB.... but now she has!

Thanks to whoever arranged that!

Phil.

Re: At last Susan gets her photo on the IMDB site!

Hooray - as you say Philippe Susan's photo on the IMDB site was long overdue. It looks to me as though the photo is a still from UNTAMED - what do you think?
It is heart warming to see it there at last.

I must congratulate you on the wonderful letters you write on that site extolling the virtues of the great Susan. They are a pleasure to read.

Trish

Re: At last Susan gets her photo on the IMDB site!

Thanks Trish,

It is my pleasure , since Susan Hayward has been my favourite actress since I saw "Untamed" on French TV back in 1973! I was 13 years old :-)

By the way I should say that the pic posted on the imdb site is a 1953 publicity portrait dating from the release of "The president's lady"

Take care

Phil.