​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Merry Christmas!

Diversity - from your gelid icy chill in Mo, Ginger - to our sub tropical, hot and humid bake here. Unsure which is more taxing, but it is probably easier to get warm when chilled, than to get cool when roasting - and you may get the added visuals of the possible White Christmas as well.

Enjoy the Lucy revisits - the kids have some giggles to look forward to over the holiday.

I hope Kelly's " Joe" passes muster with Mom and Dad - lol.

Best for the season to all

Kerry

Hi, Ginger and all you other Susan-aholics:

Merry Christmas to you all. I'm having a very nice Hanukkah, albeit a very cold one. Yesterday's temperature was about 20 degrees, but with the severe wind chill, it was 5 degrees!

I didn't want to take my dog Sashi for her usual walk on the trails of a local college, since it had sleeted/rained/iced the day before and I knew they would be slippery, so we walked on the campus grass itself. Other than two joggers, we met only one other dog and his walker -- Attila the "Hund" was the dog, Ginger, and his walker (whose name I never asked), was a big Obama supporter with whom I had rather strong discussions during the primaries, since he'd made a comment about my being the "typical" Hillary supporter (in other words, no longer a young woman). Now, he's all for Caroline Kennedy taking Hillary's Senate seat, so I look forward to even more strong discussions, since I do not like her.

But I digress. I will leave politics and all other distressing subjects for after the holidays. In the meantime, I hope you, Ginger, and all the wonderful Susan Hayward admirers enjoy their holiday, the food, the family and friends, and many more showings of Susan's movies.

Gloria

Re: Re: Merry Christmas!

HELLO TO ALL !

This is Ann from New Hampshire (USA), "chiming in" to wish everyone a Happy Holiday !
I am also celebrating a return to my own home after being evacuated for 11 days....due to the Great Ice Storm of New England (Dec 12). The weight of the ice on everything had crushed trees and broken power lines, leading to dark and unheated houses by the hundreds of thousands. NH was the hardest hit. It took 11 days to return the power and heat to my home. Meantime I lived a refugee lifestyle. So I am delirously happy to have my own life back ! There is alot of damage and insurance to be claimed....but what is important is that I am back home for the holidays.
I'm looking forward to "better times to come" and to viewing some great Susan films again soon.
Take care all ! ~ANN~

Wishing all my friends and readers on this site a very Happy and Joyous Christmas.

Fortunately, Wales is enjoying mild temperatures - unlike some of you. So pleased to hear you are back in your own home Ann.

Best Wishes to everyone and I shall enjoy seeing our beloved Susan on screen during the holidays too.

Trish

Re: Re: Merry Christmas!