​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Merry Christmas!

HELLO TO ALL !

This is Ann from New Hampshire (USA), "chiming in" to wish everyone a Happy Holiday !
I am also celebrating a return to my own home after being evacuated for 11 days....due to the Great Ice Storm of New England (Dec 12). The weight of the ice on everything had crushed trees and broken power lines, leading to dark and unheated houses by the hundreds of thousands. NH was the hardest hit. It took 11 days to return the power and heat to my home. Meantime I lived a refugee lifestyle. So I am delirously happy to have my own life back ! There is alot of damage and insurance to be claimed....but what is important is that I am back home for the holidays.
I'm looking forward to "better times to come" and to viewing some great Susan films again soon.
Take care all ! ~ANN~

Re: Merry Christmas!

Wishing all my friends and readers on this site a very Happy and Joyous Christmas.

Fortunately, Wales is enjoying mild temperatures - unlike some of you. So pleased to hear you are back in your own home Ann.

Best Wishes to everyone and I shall enjoy seeing our beloved Susan on screen during the holidays too.

Trish

Re: Re: Merry Christmas!