​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone that vists this website on our dear Susan. Another year gone by, but where did it go?Wishing "you" that 2009 will be a happy, healthy and prosperous year. God bless you all.
Ray

Re: Happy New Year

Thanks for the kind wishes Ray. Yes the year did go rapidly - almost STOLEN HOURS really.

With the current economic woes afflicting much of the world, THE HONEY POT has dried up and the "prosperous" aspect may be a tad difficult and we may have to tighten our belts somewhat. (I will be looking for people who say I CAN GET IT FOR YOU WHOLESALE) to save money.

But I will be more than content with the
"happy" and "healthy" and I wish you and all here the best for 2009 as well.

Kerry

Re: Re: Happy New Year

Happy New Year to Ray, Kerry, and all!

My New's Resolution is to work through all of my Susan Hayward films this year. I am starting with I Want To Live!

Re: Re: Re: Happy New Year

I too would like to add my very best wishes to all of you who come to this site, and to Ginger as well.

HAPPIEST OF NEW YEARS TO YOU ALL, IN 2009 !!!

~ ANN from New Hampshire ~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy New Year

To Ginger and Everyone in the Forum:

After the terrible economy of this past year, I'm afraid I won't be approaching 2009 With a Song In My Heart; that's for sure.

Any major purchases I make this year, and I need to make several, I'm afraid will be made on a Back Street somewhere when somebody tells me "I Can Get It For You Wholesale."

And there's no use putting off these purchases. What needs doing needs doing ASAP; no more saying I'll Cry Tomorrow.

So I'd better wish all my fellow Susan-o-philes a Happy New Year now. Who knows what condition I'll be in if I wait for a Deadline at Dawn.

Gloria

Re: Happy New Year

Happy new year to Ginger and all visitors ,

all the best

Philippe.