​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLEASE...ACCEPT...MY....APOLOGY....>>>

Dear Friends....I have just received a very nice email from ANN...who kindly let me know that it is NOT Susan's birthday...which I KNOW...and I don't know WHY I had it in my head that it was June 30th.

I don't know what to say! All of you who know me, are aware that I would know...for sure...when her birthday was and all I can say, is that it was a big slip on my mind!

I guess it was because of receiving the great movies on the 29th...and thinking...I will have them for her birthday. I have no other explanation...

I am sooo sorry....

Errol

Re: PLEASE...ACCEPT...MY....APOLOGY....>>>

Errol:

You had me wondering about the birthday, too. I just thought maybe you were referring back to June 30th! As I said, I don't have cable, so I'm not aware of what TCM does. Or doesn't do.

Re: Re: PLEASE...ACCEPT...MY....APOLOGY....>>>

Hello Errol,

So glad you are back writing on the site but sorry to hear of your health problems.

Enjoy your dvd's of our beloved Susan which I know you will. I cherish my collection.

All Best Wishes for better health in the future.

Trish

Hi Errol,

So happy to hear from you. I wondered where you've been. It's been to long, please keep in touch when possible.

God bless
Ray

Thanks...Trish and Ray for your kind thoughts and words. I am not a quitter...and so I plan to beat all these health problems and get back on track...real soon.

I still can't believe that I sent that email, thinking it was Susan's birthday. I never miss remembering her on that special day...but somehow my mind went far away and...'I wasn't in Kansas..anymore'... (lol)