​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MY....SUSAN...BIRTHDAY....PRESENT....>>>

Errol:

Thanks for the info. I had tried to find Heat of Anger at Amazon, which is where I got most of my Susan films. No luck. The Maggie Cole video I got from some other place listed on Ginger's home page. The video had a lot of interference at the bottom, which made watching it not the most enjoyable time, but hey, it's our gal, which is the most important thing, right?

I remember trying to find The President's Lady, too, with no luck. I'm pretty sure I start all my searches at Amazon, so I'll continue to look there.

As for WASIMH, I only have the video. However, my local library has the DVD, so I've seen it from there and can get it any time.

I'll contact the people whose name & address you sent me for Heat of Anger. Thanks, Errol, and take care of yourself.

Re: MY....SUSAN...BIRTHDAY....PRESENT....>>>

Gloria...also try moviesunlimited.com...I have gotten films through there too...and I did order A LOT of films Over 200.00 worth...from both amazon and moviesuniimited at the same time, so it could be that the other place I saw HEAT OF ANGER was on this other site. I didn't save the packing slips and they all seemed to arrive at the same time.

I do know, on one of the two sites, there were more than one copy of this film listed..and they were at different prices. One said...'factory sealed'...but the price was way too high, since I was ordering a group of films to put to my collection.

I got the MARLENE DIETRICH collection, mainly because I wanted a dvd copy of GOLDEN EARRINGS, which I have always loved! Then I got THE MYSTERIES COLLECTION...a lot of B-films, which I kinda enjoy and I got this so I could have the dvd of AND THEN THERE WERE NONE...the older version with JUDITH ANDERSON, BARRY FITZGERALD, and many others. I always thought it was better than the remake (although the remake was pretty good on its own) TEN LITTLE INDIANS with HUGH O' BRIEN and a bunch of stars from the 60's.

I wanted DUEL IN THE SUN, GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER, UNCONQUERED, LAURA...so they were all ordered at the same time. I just got the last of them today, which is the ones I mention in this paragraph. These all came from MOVIESUNLIMINTED so check them out.

lol..Errol

ALSO...Thanks so very much for responding to me.