​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
March 14

Me, Ally, Nadia and Michael - we remember...

Re: March 14

The anniversary of Susan's passing is here again as it is already March 14th in Great Britain. Although I know she is very often in our thoughts, today I am sure we all think back to how we heard the sad news and the mixed emotions we would have felt at the time.

It was the sense of a great loss for me such as one would feel for a close family member.

She certainly made her mark on the world as this site will testify - so many years since she left us and we are still admiring and adoring her. Her legacy will last forever through her films and photographs - she was one classy Lady.

Thinking of you especially today dear Susan and you will always have a special place in my heart.

My thoughts also go out to Tim and Gregory and their families.

SUSAN HAYWARD - A SHINING STAR FOREVER

I like to think of Susan's devoted fans as a kind of family who celebrate her as an actress and a woman.

But only a very special family can celebrate her as a mother and grandmother, and my thoughts are with them today.

Re: Re: March 14

I will be thinking about her a lot today. She certainly has enriched my life and for that I am thankful.

As mentioned above Tim, our thoughts are also with you and Greg and your families each year at this particular time.

Kerry

Re: Re: March 14

Hi, I was a manager of a movie house for several years, and remember having a full house, almost every time we ran a Susan movie.
She was a great actress.

From
Ginger Haydon's Dad
Bob

And bless each and every one of you, this day and always.

Hi Tim And all Susan 's admirors here.

I am with you all especially today and the spirit and legacy of our dear Susan is with us.

Her star still shines so bright .

She will always be in my heart

Lots of warm greetings to you all from Amsterdam,the Netherlands.

Philippe.