​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Format

Hello all.. I had oral surgery on Thursday and I've had a hell of a time trying to get back to normal. I had to go to the hospital early Friday morning for an
IV. Today is the first day I can sit up, so I'm slower than ususal at getting around to the site.

As far as the format, mine is working excellent. I can see all the names, dates, and there is even a red "new" icon by new posts. I'm beginning to think that this works well only with new high speed computers and if this is so, it's not fair.. but I really don't know that. I feel really bad that all of you are having such a hard time with it. I'm going to go into the bravenet editing site and see if I can change it back and if I can I will, but I'm not counting on it. If it gets unbearable for everyone, I will just need to close this board down and find another one that works for everyone..just bear with me.

Re: The Format

I went inside the "bravenet editor" and changed the pixels to 1000. It looks more wider and/or spread out from my view. What about yours?

Hi Ginger ,

It looks much better now and I can read all infos again,like dates,etc...

Thanks a lot

All the best

Philippe.

Thanks, Phillipe -- if you think it needs to be a litte wider, let me know, and I will try to make it so.