​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Susan Hayward Film Of The Month/My Foolish Heart

Trish, I'll have to watch for those two "off" scenes when I view it again.

What I remember most from this film is the music and also Susan's beauty and how well she complemented Dana Andrews (don't know if they got along or not off camera--can't remember what I had read about that--?)..she, of course, also appeared with him in "Canyon Passage."

BTW, Dana Andrews' daughter, (whose name is Susan) and Robert Ryan's daughter, Lisa, are friends and they have a nice interview about their fathers at my homepage for Robert Ryan. I can't recall in the interview if the films with Susan Hayward were mentioned. I think I would have remembered that.

"My Foolish Heart" is one of the most beautiful melodies ever written...lyrics aren't bad either! I like the rendition of the song of the singer. I can't remember at which point of the film this was.. maybe when she had told her father her situation while they were at a club for dinner?...not sure