​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Michael accepted to Gerritt Reitfeld Academy in Amsterdam...

Grandma must be looking down with a big SMILE...

Link on my BLOG...

PT/TB

Re: Michael accepted to Gerritt Reitfeld Academy in Amsterdam...

I'm sure she is Tim.

Congratulations to Michael on his achievement - well done.

Trish

Congratulations to Michael! What is his focus? Architecture? He must really be thrilled!

Ginger,

You nailed it...onely there it is called " Living Spaces". Michael texted me at 4:33AM - I could not go back to sleep!!!

Nadia said we now have another Euro-Crawler in the family, she being the first...

PT/TB

Tim, I looked up the school and it gave a lot of different areas of interests, graphics, fashion, etc.
What an experience that will be--to live and go to school in Europe! I hope he gets to come home more often than my daughter does (In NYC). I get to see her once a year, maybe twice if I'm lucky. The high tech age really helps -- email, im, cellphones. They don't seem so far away.

Great genes in your family!...artistic for sure!

Tim , congratulations to Michael.

I have been living in Amsterdam for 23 years...the Reitfeld Academy has a quite prestigious reputation here.
A friend of mine has graduated there and he enjoyed his time at the academy.
I am quite positive Michael will like both the academy and Amsterdam which is according to me one of the most easy going "big" European cities :-)

You feel you are living in a village...most of the time !

Philippe.