​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT A TREAT FOR SUSAN FANS.

As you are all probably aware, I collect pictures of Susan and have just discovered a treasure trove!

I am always looking on the Net for any new pictures and even go into sites in which I have previously searched - quite often finding something new.

Well, the Meredy Survivor site has excelled itself as I discovered. There are over 600 pictures of Susan and others from I'll Cry Tomorrow and hundreds more from With a Song in My Heart and Adam Had Four Sons.
I could hardly believe my eyes and know you will all
be as thrilled as I am!

HAPPY VIEWING.

Trish

Re: WHAT A TREAT FOR SUSAN FANS.

Trish...can you give the entire name of the site...to get on and see them? Thanks...and also..thanks for your most recent email to me.

Errol,

Just put in a search for Susan Hayward and either on the first or second page that comes up will be a heading "Susan Hayward - Survivor" - the site is run by Meredy and there were always a lot of pics on there - now there are literally hundreds more. I am
totally in my element!

Trish

Boy, great shots of "I'll Cry Tomorrow" it's like watching the movie on photos, almost every scene is here...I wonder how they did this? Thanks Trish

Great news Trish. I have visited the Meredy site now and again over the years but not for ages as I presumed the photos were static and no new material was forthcoming. Thanks for the heads up

Kerry

I was totally stunned when I found these photos and like Ray, wonder how it was done. With over 600 pics from I'll Cry Tomorrow it is indeed like going through the film in photos.

Wonderful ones from With a Song in My Heart too although I was a little disappointed not to have any of the dancing scenes from the Title song but the photos at the beginning of that scene are breathtaking.

Excellent close-ups too from Adam Had Four Sons. My goodness, that Lady could express her emotions like no-one else, but then, you could say I am biased!

I am wondering "what else is out there on Susan"?

Trish