​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SUSAN AND RONALD COLMAN

Trish...I'm sure glad that I'm not the only one who enjoys the old radio programs. I use them every night to fall asleep...but sometimes they keep me up and I continue through most of the night..(lol)

Right now I am in a 'THE SHADOW'..mood and got a lot of these off a site on the internet. I will look it up and send it to you.

I also buy a lot of them from radiospirits.com. I have ALL of the AMOS N' ANDY that they have avaliable. Also a BIG FAN of..."THE WHISTLER", "SUSPENSE", "ROCKY JORDAN" and "LIGHTS OUT".."INNER SANCTUM" too! Their collection on LUX RADIO THEATER is not very good..and at one time I did have SUSAN in "MY FOOLISH HEART" on LUX in 1962 as a re-relase on that one..but I have lost it somehow.

I used to go to sleep..or listen before sleeping..to my big collection of music..JULIE LONDON, DORIS DAY, FRANK SINATRA, CARLY SIMON, NINA SIMONE, PEGGY LEE and JUNE CHRISTY..some of my favorites...but once I got hooked on the old radio shows..I haven't gone back to my music for years now.

"OUR MISS BROOKS", "MY FRIEND IRMA", "HENRY ALDRICH" are some of the comedies I have...and then "THE JACK BENNY SHOW" with his next door neighbor..RONALD COLEMAN. OOOHHH...what great entertainment this stuff really is...